Saturday, October 26, 2013

DEINO DISTRIBUTION TO WELCOME US TO LEGAL PoKéMoN !

Hi, this is the first post of my blog, welcome!!!!!!!!!

I want some fans to my blog and I need people know it and share it, so I'll gift a great PoKéMoN with best genetics to one of the new followers mmm next Wednesday, and the PoKéMoN is:::::  DEINO!!!!!
Deino's nature will be modest to increase special attack so you´ll have a very powerful Hydreigon almost perfect in stats.
All you need to do to win Deino, is post your friend code and I'll choose one at random, who knows? may be I´ll be happy and gift two or three jejeje.


What you think about blog?
Please follow us and share us, thank you everybody.

2 comments:

  1. Friend code: 4382-3340-6349

    Cool site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for post your comment and follow this blog.
      so I promised gift a strong Deino, please write a mail to pocketmonstersfan1@gmail.com telling us where country are you from, and the hour you are online to make the trade, you can offer any pokémon (sewaddle, purrloin, or something easy to catch, it doesn't matter), thank you and congratulations.

      follow us in facebook too:
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Legal-Pok%C3%A9mon/172700639592108

      Delete